James Mollison- The Disciples
Recently I have come across a photographer, James Mollison. His project 'The Disciples' lasted over three years and he photographed fans outside different concerts. I am fascinated by the different tribes of people that attend the concerts, and how people emulate the artist to form their identity.
It is clear from the photos that concerts have become events for people to come together with people that have the same love for an artist, and feel this connection with them almost like a family. The clothing that 'The Disciples' are wearing follows the certain style the artist wears and is known for. I am going to write some blogs in the future showing a variety of them.
Here is a link to his website: http://jamesmollison.com/
It is clear from the photos that concerts have become events for people to come together with people that have the same love for an artist, and feel this connection with them almost like a family. The clothing that 'The Disciples' are wearing follows the certain style the artist wears and is known for. I am going to write some blogs in the future showing a variety of them.
Here is a link to his website: http://jamesmollison.com/

Comments
Post a Comment