Answering Evaluation question 1


•         Q1: In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
This question requires me to display my understanding of conventions and techniques used in Grime music videos, and how I brought them to my own production. I have researched a variety of artists including Dave, (who originally made Six Paths music video) to better my understanding of these conventions in order to bring them into my production. An example of a convention I have used which is similar to the original video is the colour grading. I have desaturated our production… However it isn’t exactly the same as the original is presented in Black and White. For this question I will do a voiceover directors commentary as I will be able to explain why I used certain shots and conventions alongside the music video. This will make it clear to anyone watching.

Comments

Popular Posts