Choice of Actors

We defiantly wanted a male protagonist as Dave is male. As it a song about a message and lesson to be learnt from growing up in hardship but coming through it we also wanted a young male that may look like he has been through it. Ciaran (pictured right) is into his music however he struggles with performance so we didnt think he would be best suited to the actor role. Also, he wanted to be more involved behind the camera. Amir (pictured centre) is a close friend of mine, who is very into music, who writes his own bars. He is very confident and we believe he could portray Dave very well. Finally I am pictured to the left, I love my music and am a huge fan of Dave, I feel very confident in front of screen therefore I could do a sound job of portarying Dave. However I would much rather be directing the production from behind the camera and editing the video. If i was the actor too this may be too much meaning our production might not be to the best standard possible. 

Because of these factors we have decided to use Amir to be in our production








Comments

Popular Posts